Slice Of Life

So yesterday I was at a store as this one person comes up to me and he thought that my name was billy and I think he was drunk because he was slurring his words and I told him what and he started running at me and I just started running away keep in mind at a Best Buy store but I ran for a fat 5 minuets before security stopped me and him in our tracks. Security put me and  him in this little room basically interrogating both of us and it hold them he thought my name was billy then he started running at me then they started asking him questions and he was of course slurring his words so they just let me go and made him stay there and I went home and I was laughing the whole way back because it was really funny and he was screaming billy the whole time he was running after me and that’s it.

Comments

  1. CHSE Odisha 12th Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Odisha +2 Exam Pattern (Arts, Science, Commerce): Are you guys preparing for Odisha CHSE 12th Class Public Examinations. Then, you guys must include these CHSE Odisha +2 Syllabus 2021 details in the preparation process. And, hence gain the complete knowledge on each and every subject and get ready to take the examination. CHSE +2 Syllabus 2021-2022 All the exam appearing candidates can start to download the Subject wise CHSE Odisha Plus Two Syllabus 2021 PDFs from the direct links attached at the end of the page. Also, candidates can check the details of the Odisha +2 Exam Pattern 2021 along with the Odisha CHSE 12th Class Syllabus 2021 available in the below sections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The WE movement

Slice of life