Favorite animal

My Favorite is a dog because I have a dog. My dogs name is foxy she is a Shih tzu and she lives from 10 to 16 years old and my dog is roughly 14 years old but she is a healthy dog. She is 10 pounds and she is a active dog and she loves to visit new people and meet them . She’s not very happy when dogs come into her house she just wants attention and she gets the attention. Foxy loves to get treats and do all sorts of tricks for us and she yells at me when she wants to go use the bathroomhttp://dogtime.com/dog-breeds/shih-tzu#/slide/1

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week. We all know I love dogs too! This included a lot of really good information. Thank you for sharing your sources.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

The WE movement