Movie Review

I think it was Tilikums fault because it’s his fault that he grabbed her him being frustrated is his fault. It also could be dawns fault because she knew that something wasn’t right with the killer whales I mean they do have killer in their name so they do kill. The whales were getting treated like Prisoners and they can get frustrated by doing flips and other things every single day. I don’t think that SeaWorld should have whales anymore because there have been several trainers killed by these giant creatures. Why are orcas forced to do shows every single day nobody makes humans do shows why do orcas have to do it. They are snatched from their moms when they are young and it is not right.

Comments

  1. What was Tilikum's fault? Remember to be specific and share all the details. If I haven't seen the documentary I need you to tell me what it was about. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The WE movement

Slice of life

Slice of life Spring Break