My most funniest moment

The most funniest moment in my life was probably when I went on a field trip to the science and industry museum and I was walking in a group with my friends and we were heading where there was this huge ship and we were looking over the rail and I’m scared of heights keep that in mind so I was looking over the railing and I almost fell over the railing because I started to freak out because I got scared. My friends were laughing at me and I was laughing as well because I had almost fallen to maybe my bones being broken but it didn’t turn out like that. Then the day just went on and normally we had lunch we had like 2 more hours to roam and then we just went back to school and then we just went home and I slept until next day until school. That day also went normally except when somebody cloged the toilet and our class was laughing really hard. So that was my most embarrassing moment in my life I hope u enjoyed my blog post and good bye...

Comments

  1. Oh goodness! I'm glad you didn't fall over the railing, and you are able to laugh about it now. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

The WE movement