Slice of life

One moment in my life that I enjoyed was when I went to six flags for the first time and it was scary because I got scared from the rides because it was my first time going on a ride since Disney. I liked Six Flags because they had a variety of rides that are like really fun and enjoyable. The first ride that I went on I think was super man and that one was very enjoyable for me almost made me throw up after but it was fun. Six Flags overall is a great place to go if u enjoy rides and just love to go on scary rides that possibly could make u throw up after the ride. I also loved the Batman ride that one I enjoyed a lot. Batman was probably one of my favorites because it wasn't one of the rides that makes u that dissy it was a ride that was really fun because my phone almost flew out of my pocket it was very close falling off on superman that would've been bad.

Comments

  1. Hi Michael! Thank you for sharing your post this week. I'm glad you were able to enjoy Six Flags! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I would love to hear you expand upon one of these rides and talk about what you were feeling, thinking, hearing, or seeing while on the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good detail for this blog post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The WE movement

Slice of life Spring Break