If I was President

If I was president I would take away the wall because we don't have a problem with Mexico. I would have kept Obama Care because it helps people that don't have a lot of money get help if they are injured or anything like that. I would make gun laws if a person buys more that 2-3 guns they are planning something alike a terror attack or something like that. I think that it is unfair for people because our president has a travel ban in motion which if people that came from a different country and want to go back home they can't because the travel Ban if they are a specific race. It just would not be fair to people that want to be normal people but with all these laws it's almost impossible for people to live normal lives.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your post this week! I love that you use personal examples of our current government to expand upon your own ideas. I could tell you would make a great president one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life

The WE movement